Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am so far behind...

So, lots to catch up on for sure. I am refeincing to my last post to see whats new and changed. I ended up coming out of retirement for a couple months of playing Warcraft, and it was fun and whatnot, but I started falling back into the up all night, just a little more gold, one more quest, one more boss...and it just drew me away again. My friends in game always saying hey you have to get this axe, or this sword, this pice of armor...and I was like no, I DON'T!! So, I hadn't played more than a few days this month, and I canceled my account and uninstalled the program. So, back to the drawing board Haha.

First weekend in September, I took a little vacay to Jacksonville Beach, Florida. It was absolutely amazing! I have to thank Miss Fish openly, once more for being such a good friend/host while I was down there.

Saw the beach, went to St. Petersburg and did some sightseeing and all sorts of great things. Was way too fucking hot, but I managed anyway :)





I am still having problems balancing my fit life and my school life. It seems like all I do on the days I don't have to sub is I just read books, magazines, and the internet all day about recipes, food, supplements, workouts, everything. I go to class, and I take dilligent notes (almost 50 pages so far) but I need to study. I used to be so studious and I need to fall back into that, and also get to busting my ass for thesis.

Speaking of school. I dropped an independent study I was in, because I didn't really need it. Well that started an avalanche. Turns out I need to file a petition to drop it because it was on my grad plan, and it's funny because I had to petition to take it, now I have to do it to drop it. I withdrew from it just fine online, but I need to do the paperwork for it. Also, I am no longer considered a full time student, cause loan agencies don't consider INC hours as being still enrolled, its just a pain. I just want to finish this class so I can get an A, and destroy my thesis so I can be done.

Couple weeks ago I took another trip to Baltimore, Maryland to see my very good friend the Sox Nurse. I also met up with Miss LJ and her husband Hef while there, and they are such amazing people. I would love to live down in that area one day. The place we had dinner reminded me of a but nicer Champaign, Illinois, and it was just so great. Baltimore was amazing, and I saw so much stuff. See my facebook page for more pictures. If you've stumbled across this page and want to see, leave a post and I will send you the link. I actually had the chance to eat at a place that was on the foodnetwork! Never mind the people there are a bit off and one gal thinks Obama is a Muslim and is going to destroy America. I wanted to cry into my sandwich. Speaking of, here it is to the right. A lovely mess of Sausage, Pit Beef, and Corned beef. Weight loss be damned for this meal. Got a very nice tour of the Capitol from my Senators office, got to see the House Gallery, I felt like a kid in a candy store the whole time in D.C. On the way down, however, we encountered a problem. We lost an engine and had to make an emergency landing in St. Louis. No biggie really, we were there for maybe 20 minutes and I was back on a plane for Atlanta. However, when I got home I see I got a letter from the company. Thinking it was some kind of deal or 'special offer' I was about to pitch it when Mom said I should open it. I did, to which I found an apology letter and a voucher for a free round trip to any destination they fly to. Ya-hoo! Bahamas anyone?


I also want to take a minute to mention a friend of mine. I have mentioned her on my private journal, but not here. I call her my grown up friend, even though she is younger than me. She is the one I have the real world talks with. She really inspires me in ways she doesn't even know. We've known each other for about 3 or 4 years now, and I always want to impress her in a way, so I guess she challenges me to better myself in many ways, and I thank her for that. If you happen to read this Susie, thank you for everything :) And I really can't wait to shed so much of this weight so when we get our pictures taken together at graduation, I want to really look great standing with you :)

Subbing is amazing. I love working with the kids, and I know I should have gone into that in college instead. I know I could get a teacher certificate but I want to be done in May, and it's..just really starting to tear at my insides. I know there is alot of politics with the job, and I don't know how well I would really like it. I mean, I love going in, doing the lessons, and going home. I don't know if I could do all the other prep work, grading, and the like. I may talk to a councilor about what I would need to do to get the teacher certificate, who knows.

Thanksgiving went very well, even though about an hour before we were supposed to eat we are told we are now having 14, instead of 8. However dad and I got it together and still ended up with a ton of leftovers..which are killing all willpower I have built up recently. I need to keep it up though, especially if I want to look good in the Bahamas.

1 comment: